Eltham Medical Practice provides primary care medical services to local residents, offering a wide range of clinics and services throughout the week. We are located within the Eltham Community Hospital in Passey Place and at our branch surgeries in Well Hall Rd and Westmount Rd. Patients can be seen at any of our surgeries.
Many services are available at all of our sites, but certain clinics only operate from our Passey Place surgery. For further information, please visit our Clinics and Services page.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know your ideas on how we may improve our service.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. New technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home, such as order a repeat prescription or cancelling an appointment.
Partners in care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient participation group exists to help ensure that patient needs and the practice services are always heading in the same direction.
To build on our traditions of providing high quality primary care services in a safe, effective and responsive way.
- To put safety and quality at the heart of what we do.
- To facilitate the personal development of the practice team.
- To work with our Clinical Commissioning Group and local practices to improve the health of our patients and local population.
- To deliver best practice, encourage innovation and embrace change.
- Our patients are our first priority.
- To treat our patients with dignity and respect.
- To act professionally and with integrity.
- To provide a supportive and fulfilling team environment.
- To serve our community.